Elaine Elizabeth Presley of Graceland
Proud recipient of awards in music, business and career achievement, Elaine Elizabeth Presley ( Stage name, Elainee Presley ) was born December 11, 1959 in the UK. She is the loving biological daughter of Elvis Presley, the caring sister of Lisa Marie Presley, the high-spirited parent of daughter, Lauren Alexon, born in 1984 and grandparent of little girl, Zarah and baby boy, Adin.
She started her love of singing at age five. After dealing with arduous challenges throughout her life, Elaine is happily continuing her father’s legacy, along with Lisa Marie, by performing songs in her own right.
Elaine handles genres of pop. rock n’ roll, rock, easy listening and gospel with stylish and distinctive finesse.
Elaine’s roles in life at Graceland are manifold:
1) She is making wishes come true via Elaine Presley Wish Foundation, which includes assisting persons with home ownership, funds, the homeless and children in need, through support and friendship for families.
2) She is performing small shows via corporate sponsorship.
3) She records new music, releasing as singles, cd’s and video
4) She periodically is a guest speaker on radio and/or does guest appearances on television, as well as doing live stage speakerships, all in supporting people.
5) She records and publishes her audio book series, “True Stories Inside Graceland” about her life.
6) Open for movie and modelling roles.
Guitar/Keyboards / Lead Vocals
My family at Graceland, Cliff Richard and many more!