Stuart Woolfenden is a 19 year old solo artist from Redditch, Worcestershire. His music is pop with influences from rock & indie. He performs both live with an acoustic guitar, or with a full band behind him.
- Had national airplay with his song 'I've Seen It All' which was handpicked by Tom Robinson for his BBC Introducing Mixtape on BBC Radio 6.
- Had 11 different songs played on BBC Introducing.
- Performed ahead of Ed Sheeran's sold out concert in April 2017 on the Firestone Stage at the Barclaycard Arena.
- Performed at many festivals including Godiva Festival, Lakefest (invited by the BBC for his 'contribution to local music scene'), Sunshine Festival, and many more.
- Was shortlisted to open the main stage of Bestival by Jamal Edwards MBE (founder of SB.TV), Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones), and Rob Da Bank (founder of Bestival).
- Performed at Rock The House at The Bedford in Balham, South London after being put forward to represent his constituency by his local MP.
- Was shortlisted by Birmingham Mail to open for James Blunt on the main stage at Birmingham NIA along with nine other acts in 2014.
- Represented Worcestershire at the NEC as part of the National Rock & Pop Festival.
- Invited by Redditch Mayor to perform at the final council meeting before Christmas 2017.
- Invited to perform at Redditch Mayor's Civic Dinner in April 2016.
- Supported Ray Quinn at the Kingfisher Centre in Redditch, December 2015.
A fan of female pop musicians. Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey, Lady Gaga.